Friday, April 24, 2009

Tinseltown, here I come!

Off to Los Angeles this weekend for the Los Angeles Literary Festival where I will meet authors and turn pages and pages of beautiful books full of inspiration. I've been writing my book and no doubt this weekend will liven my spirit with people who have achieved success and possess infinite literary skills. I absolutely adore bookstores. They are one of my favorite places to spend time.

Looking forward to seeing my great uncle, family friends and eating delicious birthday cake. My birthday will be spent in the glorious city by the water: Newport Beach. Shopping, brunch with pancakes that taste like cake, and good friends. What more could a girl need?

On my birthday, a long run is in store for me. So I'll be up early, but I'll work off the cake before I eat it.

So this weekend, I'll have my cake and eat it, too.