Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's like a heat wave




It's not even the end of April and temperatures are soaring to 102. I ran 9 miles in the morning at 96 degrees. I long for Seattle right about now. Ended up walking quite a bit.

Tonight is The Real Housewives of New York City. I swear it is reality show soap opera and I eat it up, which is so totally terrible. Ramona is an idiot. Simon is just plain weird. The countess thinks she is better than everyone else. Who is she to give class advice? She has none, so really? What makes her an expert?

On a sad note, I was not selected for team Bear Naked today. I had really hoped I would be a chosen athlete for them, but it wasn't meant to be...but I was selected as the running columnist for an online publication. So I will be writing lots of articles coming up and I am most excited for this side gig. I could have given Bear Naked press with these articles, but I'm sure they don't need it, as they are a really great company. Unfortunately, I won't be a part of it.