Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wimp

I have become a weather wimp. I grew up in Seattle for 20 years and had rain almost every single day. Now it has been raining and I can't stand it. Use a treadmill? Blah. Wear closed toe shoes? I can't find any in my closet. Umbrella? Do I even own one? I think I gave mine away at a white elephant gift exchange.

It takes forever to drive in rain because no one knows how. They are shutting down the airport. Shutting it down! If they shut down the Sea Tac airport because of rain, no one would ever get into the Puget Sound area.

But the rain will go away and it really isn't a big deal, even though everyone is making it out to be. I lose my cable when it rains so I read and my house stays quiet for the evening. So I'll curl up with a good book tonight. Too bad I will miss Burn Notice and the Real Housewives of OC.