Friday, January 15, 2010

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

That is how I am feeling by not doing the P.F. Chang's Rock N Roll Marathon this weekend. It is one of the largest races in the country and I always do it, but not this year. I am going to do a half marathon in a couple of weeks and then *planning* to do another full in February...depending on my training. I am quite tired after Ironman. I did a half marathon and 10 mile race just weeks after Ironman and both felt harder than they should.

So I'm setting this one out and it feels very strange. So many people at work are running in it. I see all the advertisements for it. I hear about the expo and get emails about it. My training group is having a lunch get together to support all those doing it. And I'm not. It's weird. But it is my choice. I'll save my legs for many other future races.