Friday, January 29, 2010

Groups

I joined a group on linkedin called "Ironman Finishers." I like being part of this exclusive group. It's like this special club I'm allowed to join.

I can't join the group "50 Marathons in 50 States" or "Boston Qualifiers". But I do have this and it is nice.

Discussions take place on the best Ironman courses and goodie bag swag and the expensive price tag of these races.

I have joined a number of groups on linkedin of which my favorites are the writers' groups. I learn a lot from those experienced with the written word.

This weekend I have a race, but unfortunately I did this workout video a couple of days ago called Insanity. It is the most befitting term for this form of workout. I am incredibly sore, just as I would be if I had run a marathon. Shame on me for trying a new workout days before another race.