Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Good Tuesday Morning

I had excellent sleep last night, finally. But I dreamt that Mt. Rainier was erupting and lots of people were on the mountain. I don't know why I dreamt that, but it was a horrible dream.

This morning I arose and headed to Starbucks to treat myself. It was fully decorated in red and silver with beautiful garlands for the holidays. I love stepping into a delicious smelling winter wonderland. I love everything about Starbucks during the holidays: red paper cups, pumpkin scones, cranberry bliss bars and mouth-watering gingerbread. I love their special menus with gingerbread and peppermint flavored goodies. While I am not a coffee drinker, plenty of speciality items on the menu satisfy my taste buds.

What a happy morning. I am singing Wham's Last Christmas to put me in the mood.