Sunday, February 12, 2012


#39

I finished my 39th half marathon this weekend on a hilly course. I am still not running well. My dad thinks it is all mental. I think he is 50% right. I think half is mental and half is I've lost my ability to run. I'm just not in shape. It took me over 40 minutes off of a PR to finish. Granted it was a tough course, but I'd give myself 20 minutes tops off my PR pace at worst.

Onto sadder news, my favorite singer of all time passed away. Whitney Houston has been and will always remain my favorite singer. The first record-yes, record-I owned was Whitney Houston's I Want to Dance with Somebody. I uploaded an image. My favorite song of all time is the Greatest Love of All.

Very few people are blessed with such talent and I'm glad that Whitney Houston shared hers with the world. Her music is timeless.

RIP.