Monday, February 8, 2010

Health Issues

I went out running this weekend and my knee gave out. I've never had that happen before until now. My quads and knee on my right leg hurt so badly I couldn't run and had to walk. Unfortunately, I was still 5 miles from my car and had no choice but to keep going. Very scary and I'm worried for a race I have this weekend. It took me a significantly long time to get done. In fact, I was only at mile 11 where I would usually be at mile 13.

I am also having problems with my heart. I still cannot sleep on the left side of my body.

On a happier note, I am in love with this movie called Dear John. I've seen it twice already and I will see it again, probably on Valentine's day. I will pretend Channing Tatum is my Valentine. I will also be doing a race on Valentine's Day and I can't think of a better way to spend this Hallmark holiday (which I loathe) than running and watching Channing Tatum in a military uniform.