Friday, December 4, 2009

New Favorite Things

I have compiled a short list of my new favorite things:

1. After a massive amount of blood blisters from Ironman, I realized my trusty running shoes weren't so trustworthy anymore. So I went to Roadrunner Sports and was fitted with a snazzy new pair of snug shoes in which my feet are tightly bound. So now my feet don't move around to create very undelightful blood blisters underneath my toe nails.

2. These new Hershey kisses for the holidays. At a work luncheon I received some Hershey kisses that were candy cane flavored with white chocolate. Yum!

3. Christmas carols. I love singing along in my car when no one is there to listen to my terrible singing voice.

4. Gingerbread cookie dough. Gingerbread is my favorite flavor of cookie. Now I can simply cut off some cookie dough and bake it. I also discovered a new recipe for gingerbread baked brie which I tried out this week while watching Christmas shows.

5. Starbucks during the holidays. I can't get enough of the winter wonderland Starbucks creates during this time of year: red cups, peppermint flavored treats, gingerbead, pumpkin bread, cranberry bliss bars. I could go on and on.

6. Modern Family. This tv show is my new favorite. It's hilarious, but with a sweet ending to each show.